martes, 27 de noviembre de 2007

Bras and other lingerie items for young women


Bras and other lingerie items for young women


When and what lingerie to wear and when to go braless?

Outside school I do not wear a bra most of time. I wear tank tops and T-shirts and think it is really cool because I have a good body. My girlfriends think I'm really brave to do it and my mom doesn't like it with tight tops because it is so obvious. She thinks my 36C size is too big even though she is happy to do it with her 34B and she is 38 years old!! But think like Emma Thompson, who says, "I'm not a great fan of underwear, I think it's quite constraining."


I agree; it does grab attention of the guys but this is my body so if they are good why not flaunt them like women do with their hair, make-up, and clothes they choose to wear. I think it is so naïve when women say that guys will like us only for our bodies. Of course that is important to them but there is much more to us than just our bodies. In my opinion, boys might get attracted if we do something bold like that but that does not help us a lot if we want to conquer them in the long run.

This is the time and age to be bold - when we are firm and look really cool doing it. It's not as if we go crazy; actually I think it is better to maintain both some mystery and boldness!! That is exactly what Drew Barrymore did at the Golden Globes. (Related article: Story of a woman who found happiness even when she had a small chest)

I always notice other women and how they dress, particularly if they wear tight tops. I think they look nicer if they do not show their bra straps under a spaghetti top. My mom does not approve of me being sloppy and show straps like some of my girlfriends do. This fashion of virtually letting your bra and the straps showing drives our elders nuts but even I do not approve of it since many girls look so sloppy doing it. I would say that do what Kirsten Dunst does. Many "analysts" suspect that she does not wear a bra underneath her T-shirts, but she still looks pretty cool about it. Lindsay Lohan too has been spotted sans bra. So my advice to all those girls who want to wear tank tops and spaghetti straps is this – just leave your bra at home. Alternatively you can try using a low-cut bra rather than showing the straps. And if you wear a white blouse to school as I do, just do nothing but wear a black bra and notice the heads turning.

When it comes to giving a peek at your underwear to create some interest in others, I would say show your panties instead because you can do it without making it so obvious by wearing low-rise pants. I prefer low riders that show my panties only if I move at a certain angle or bend. A little bit of black panty or thong is attractive and complements my look.

No hay comentarios: